Masonicare Partners Home Health & Hospice
Whether a loved one is recovering from an acute illness, injury, surgery, newborn care or living out their final days at home rather than a hospital, it’s a comfort to know that there are skilled, compassionate and dedicated professionals to help.
Making decisions about home health or hospice services are among the most
difficult choices a family faces. The staff at
Masonicare Partners understands. We have the commitment, expertise, and experience to care for recovering patients as well as those terminally ill by providing the necessary treatments and the emotional and spiritual support to help guide them through challenging times.
Masonicare Partners is a not-for-profit home health agency and hospice dedicated to expanding and strengthening home health care options for residents throughout North Central Connecticut.
Masonicare Partners operates three offices in Hartford, Suffield, and East Hartford with 350 employees. It currently serves nearly 4,400 home health patients and 2,000 hospice patients.
Its service area includes cities and towns within Hartford, Litchfield, and Tolland counties.
- Twin Falls ID temporary fences
- Mission temporary fences
- Rogers fence rental
- Louisville KY temporary fencing
- temporary fence Lake Oswego OR
- temporary fences East Providence
- fence rental Oak Lawn
- temporary fencing
- Maple Grove temporary fence
- Kerneli Temporary Fencing
Home Health Care Programs and Services Include:
||Intravenous Therapy Services
||Medical Social Services
|Skilled Nursing Care
Hospice Programs and Services Include:
||Home or Skilled Nursing Facility-based Care
|Pediatric Palliative Care
||Bereavement Counseling (for family members)
||Psychosocial and Spiritual Support
(for patient and family)
This experience and commitment to excellence include:
- Expert onsite and home care, including pain management, special nursing visits and extra attention to patient comfort
- A wide range of support and counseling services for patients and their loved ones, including individual and grief counseling, spiritual counseling, resource planning and assistance with end-of-life issues
- Complimentary services designed to provide psychological care, such as therapeutic massage, expressive art activities, music therapy, pet visits, and expressive puppetry
- Programs to help make the process as smooth as possible, including patient advocacy
- Specialized pediatric palliative care focused on the unique needs of children and adolescents with life-limiting diagnoses